- Screen Printed "I'm the Big Brother"
- Trimmed with royal binding
- For boys only
- Measures 11.5" across by 14" from top to bottom
- Machine washable/tumble dry
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Raindrops I'm The Big Brother Screen Printed Bib, Royal Blue SALE
Raindrops large screen printed, "I'm the Big Brother" bib is perfect for all those new big brothers who may like a gift and some attention too, when so much of it is being focused on the new baby. This ties the siblings together very nicely. It is made in the best 100% cotton velour terry and it will absorb all the messes your little one can create. There is no polyester in any of our velour terry, only cotton, and because of this, this top quality bib will absorb all liquids and continue to wear and wash beautifully. The royal binding makes it a boy bib but there is a strawberry version, too. Raindrops has been manufacturing top quality, unique baby garments in the USA, since 1936.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment